- Muc-OffVisor, Lens & Goggle Cleaner 30ml5.95Color
- MotulM1 helm & vizierreiniger spray11.95Color
- Muc-OffFresh Foam clothes cleaner12.95Color
- Muc-OffVisor Cleaner 250ml11.95Color
- MotulM2 Helmet Interior Clean cleaning spray11.95Color
- Muc-OffHelmet Care Kit36.95Color
- Muc-OffVisor Clean Kit 30ml15.95Color
- PutolineHelmet Sanitizer cleaning spray9.95In stock in store
- Muc-OffAnti Fog vizierspray 32ml14.95In stock in store
How do I clean my motorcycle helmet and visor?
Just like your motorcycle, your motorcycle helmet also gets dirty by using it, but how do you best clean your motorcycle helmet? The outside of the helmet can be sprayed with a visor cleaner. This visor cleaner contains a special agent that removes insects from the visor and helmet shell. The inside of the visor can be cleaned with lukewarm water and a microfiber cloth to prevent the anti-fog coating from being affected.
New helmets have a removable liner, which can be easily removed from the helmet and cleaned in a simple hand wash at low temperature. For the interior of the helmet we have special cleaning products that suck the grease and dirt out of the lining, after which the lining can be wiped with a dry cloth. Clean the inside of your helmet at least twice a year so that the helmet remains hygienic for a long time.