- DaineseD-Core Aero Suit undersuitRegular Price 114.95 91.96Color
- DaineseDry undersuit124.95Color
- REV'IT!Excellerator Thermopak109.99Color
- RichaRace Suit thermopak99.99Color
- AlpinestarsRide Tech Lite undersuit119.95Color
- REV'IT!Sports Undersuit Supersonic Thermo139.99Color
- DaineseD-Core Dry Suit undersuitRegular Price 104.95 83.96In stock in store
- DaineseD-Core Air Suit undersuit124.95In stock in store
What kind of thermo suit suits me best?
Most thermo suits can be worn under a textile motorcycle suit as well as under a leather motorcycle suit. Yet to a large extent, when you ride with a textile motorcycle suit, you are better off with a somewhat looser clothing layer than when you ride with a leather motorcycle suit. Then you need a tight layer of thermal clothing for the motorcycle because a leather motorcycle suit fits tightly to the body. The advantage of a 1-piece thermal suit is that you do not suffer from seams and double layers on top of each other.
In our collection you will find thermal suits that have been specially developed for use on the motorcycle. Various thermo suits are available for all weather types. If you are going to use the set during warmer days, look for special cooling thermo suits. If you want to use the thermal suit in the after-season or in the winter, go for a thicker bottom layer, possibly with a windstopper and waterproof and breathable membrane.