- RichaKnee sliders30.95Color
- HeldPista GP RR Rossi Misano 2020 Limited Ed.54.95Color
- DainesePista Rain kneesliders69.95Color
- DaineseSport Slider Kit65.95Color
- DainesePista kneesliders59.95Color
- AlpinestarsGp Sport Evo kneeslider49.95Color
- RichaKnee Sliders R34.99Color
- REV'IT!Knee Slider Dual Comp54.99Color
Kneesliders, it is not a goal but a tool!
On most sporty leather motorcycle pants and motorcycle suits it is possible to place 'knee sliders' on the outside of the knee. These hard blocks can be applied to the motorcycle pants by means of Velcro. Knee sliders are intended to give an indication of the angle of inclination that your motorcycle is making when cornering. If you drive sporty and hang well next to the bike, these knee sliders wear out over the asphalt. Make sure to replace your kneeslider in time before damaging your leather suit. Knee sliders are made of many different materials such as plastics, leather and titanium, some of them more durable than the other. If titanium is incorporated in your knee sliders, then a sparkling spectacle is guaranteed during a kneed down.