- MotulC2 Kettingspray Road14.95Color
- MotulC4 Kettingspray Factory Line16.95Color
- MotulC3 Kettingspray Off Road14.95Color
- MotulC2 Road Plus Kettingspray 400ml15.95Color
- MotulC2 Road Plus Kettingspray 100ml9.95Color
- PutolineDX 11 Chain Spray kettingspray 500ml11.95Color
- PutolineTech Chain kettingspray 500ml16.95Color
- Muc-OffDry Chain Lube PTFE 400ml chain spray14.95Color
- Muc-OffWet Chain Lube chain spray14.95Color
- Muc-OffMO-94 multispray7.95Color
- Muc-OffDry Chain Lube PTFE 50ml chain spray5.49Color
- Muc-OffAll-Weather Chain Lube chain spray15.95Color
- MKC MotoChain brush9.95Color
- MotulC1 Chain Clean cleaning spray12.95In stock in store
Motorcycle chain spray maintenance product
Lubricating your motorcycle chain is the most common maintenance on your motorcycle. Also not unimportant, because not keeping up properly can result in excessive wear of the chain and sprockets with all the consequences that entails.
We recommend that you lubricate the chain once every 500 kilometers with a chain spray that is suitable for your motorcycle. From Motul we have the complete range of chain maintenance products in the stores.
The best chain spray for your type of motorcycle
- Chain spray for road bikes
- Chain spray for off-road and enduro motorcycles
- Chain spray for racing and circuit motorcycles
This is how you lubricate your motorcycle chain
Preferably lubricate the chain after you have just ridden. The chain is still warm and the chain links are therefore expanded. Spray the chain on the inside so that the sprockets are also oiled. Let the chain spray take effect and dry. This way you prevent the grease from flying around your ears and offers optimal protection against corrosion and excessive wear on your motorcycle chain.
If you lubricate the chain regularly - once every 500 km - then you are well on your way. While driving, dirt can easily settle on the chain, causing sand and dust to cause extra wear. By completely cleaning the chain every now and then, you limit this wear and your motorcycle chain lasts much longer. The Motul Chain Clean chain cleaner is recommended for this, after which you can remove the stubborn dirt with a special chain brush.