- Abus68/12 KS 120 chainlock187.95Color
- AbusVictory X-Plus 68 Disc120.95Color
- Oxford16Mm Bigboss + Ketting 1,5M X 12Mm Art 4Ste!#!25000809149.95Color
- OxfordBarrier cable lock 1.5m x 25mm red25.95Color
- KovixKWL24 Cable Lock with 120dB Alarm64.95Color
- OxfordPatriot Kettingslot 1,5M X 12Mm Art 4Sterre126.95Color
- OxfordOF163 Barrier Chain Lock 1.5 M44.95Color
- AbusGranit Detecto X Plus chainlock286.95Color
- OxfordBig Boss Alarm Kettingslot 2M X 12Mm Art 4S189.95In stock in store
- OxfordPatriot Kettingslot 1,2M X 12Mm Art 4Sterre99.95Out of stock
Motorcycle chain locks
What are the advantages of a motorcycle chain lock?
Nothing is better against theft than attaching your motorcycle to something. With a chain lock you can easily attach your motorcycle to, for example, a tree, lamppost or ground anchor. Unlike with a disc brake lock, the motorcycle with a chain lock cannot be lifted and driven away. The disadvantage of a chain lock is that they are quite heavy and are therefore difficult to take with you during a motorcycle ride.
Chain locks come in many different sizes and types. There are chain locks from 80cm to over 2 meters. Of course there is a difference between all locks. The more expensive locks are generally made of harder metal, which means that it takes longer before it is, for example, sawn through. Naturally, all our chain locks are ART-4 approved. If your motorcycle is insured for theft, the insurance company will ask you to use an ART-4 approved chain lock.