- RichaKids Sprint motorcycleRegular Price 129.95 64.98Color
- Grand CanyonKinderjack motorcycleRegular Price 99.95 69.97Color
- Grand CanyonTiger 2 motorcycleRegular Price 129.95 77.97Color
- Grand CanyonVegas JacketRegular Price 139.95 As low as 97.97Color
- RichaAirbender motorcycle jacketRegular Price 139.99 97.99Color
- Grand CanyonKingston motorcycleRegular Price 169.95 As low as 101.97Color
- RichaBuster WP motorcycleRegular Price 129.99 As low as 103.99Color
- RichaTipo Junior JacketRegular Price 119.99 As low as 107.99Color
- RichaSeventy Dames motorcycleRegular Price 219.95 109.98Color
- RichaAirbender Jacket Lady ShortRegular Price 139.99 111.99Color
- RichaToulon 2 Softshell Junior JacketRegular Price 129.99 As low as 116.99Color
- Grand CanyonDowntown jacketRegular Price 169.95 118.97Color
- HeldFalcon motorcycleRegular Price 249.95 124.98Color
- RichaAirstrike II motorcycleRegular Price 179.99 As low as 125.99Color
- RichaCity flow motorcycleRegular Price 179.99 125.99Color
- REV'IT!Voltiac 2 motorcycleRegular Price 209.99 125.99Color
- RichaLumber shirtRegular Price 179.99 125.99Color
- REV'IT!Voltiac 2 dames motorcycleRegular Price 209.99 125.99Color
- RichaGotham 2 motorcycleRegular Price 189.99 As low as 132.99Color
- RichaChloe motorcycleRegular Price 229.95 137.97Color
- RichaFalcon 2 motorcycleRegular Price 199.95 As low as 139.97Color
- RichaLumber HoodieRegular Price 189.99 As low as 151.99Color
- RichaAtomic Air motorcycleRegular Price 219.99 As low as 153.99Color
- RichaAirstream 2 motorcycle jacketRegular Price 259.95 As low as 155.97Color
Buy textile motorcycle jackets
Most motorcyclists buy a textile motorcycle jacket
Most motorcyclists in the Netherlands buy a textile motorcycle jacket, and that is not without reason. Textile motorcycle jackets are almost always provided with a waterproof and breathable membrane and a removable thermal lining and can therefore be worn all year round. The possibility to adapt the motorcycle jacket to the weather conditions is more than desirable in the Dutch climate. A textile motorcycle jacket is easy to put on and can be worn over normal clothing.
What makes a textile motorcycle jacket so safe
Textile literally means 'all that is woven together'. The textile motorcycle jackets contain wear-resistant fabrics in combination with a polyester fiber. The wear-resistant fabrics can be Cordura or, for example, Kevlar. These are substances that ensure that the jacket cannot wear or melt open during a possible crash. Because these fabrics are very stiff, they are interwoven with a supple polyester material for comfort. Buying a textile motorcycle jacket is a safe choice for both the hobbyist and the experienced motorcyclist.
Maintaining textile motorcycle jackets
You can wash textile clothing with a special detergent for textiles. Never use fabric softener! The jacket often has a waterproof membrane. Sometimes you can zip these out. In that case, you can wash the jacket without the membrane in the washing machine on a wool wash program.
When the membrane is in place, it is better to wash the jacket by hand. Protection should always be removed before washing. Often the protection is in a bag. Sometimes you can access it via a zipper at the bottom of the jacket. Textile clothing can be protected against water and dirt with a textile impregnation spray, which makes cleaning a lot easier.