- Grand CanyonRebel motorcycleRegular Price 229.95 137.97Color
- Grand CanyonColby motorcycleRegular Price 279.95 167.97Color
- RichaDaytona Lady JacketRegular Price 389.95 194.98Color
- Grand CanyonMurray Ladies JacketRegular Price 299.95 209.97Color
- RichaAssen motorcycleRegular Price 369.95 As low as 221.99Color
- RichaNikki damesRegular Price 379.95 As low as 227.97Color
- RichaThruxton motorcycleRegular Price 399.95 239.97Color
- RichaGoodwood motorcycleRegular Price 399.95 239.97Color
- RichaDetroit motorcycleRegular Price 399.99 As low as 239.99Color
- RichaScarlett JacketRegular Price 389.99 As low as 249.00Color
- AlpinestarsTopanga motorcycleRegular Price 329.95 263.96Color
- RichaHawker motorcycleRegular Price 399.99 As low as 279.99Color
- RichaDaytona 2 Perforated motorcycleRegular Price 399.99 As low as 279.99Color
- RichaRetro Racing 3 motorcycleRegular Price 509.95 As low as 281.99Color
- RichaBallistic Sport motorcycleRegular Price 479.95 287.97Color
- AlpinestarsStella Kira V2 Leather JacketRegular Price 499.95 As low as 299.97Color
- RichaDaytona 2 motorcycleRegular Price 459.95 As low as 300.99Color
- RichaLausanne motorcycleRegular Price 379.99 As low as 303.99Color
- AlpinestarsStella GP Plus R v2 motorcycleRegular Price 449.95 314.97Color
- REV'IT!Ignition 3 ladies jacket motorcycleRegular Price 449.99 314.99Color
- RichaTerminator motorcycleRegular Price 399.99 As low as 319.99Color
- REV'IT!Luna dames motorcycleRegular Price 419.99 335.99Color
- REV'IT!Roamer 2 motorcycleRegular Price 419.99 335.99Color
- DaineseRacing 3 JacketRegular Price 489.95 As low as 342.97Color
Leather motorcycle jackets
What are the advantages of a leather motorcycle jacket?
For years, the leather motorcycle jacket has been the safest way to protect yourself on the motorcycle. Do you ride a sports motorcycle, naked bike or are you on the bike in the wind, then a leather motorcycle jacket is definitely recommended! Especially when driving at higher speeds, it is actually necessary because of the full abrasion resistance of the material, this is also one of the reasons why a leather motorcycle suit is mandatory if you want to drive on the track.
How do I know if a leather motorcycle jacket is fitting?
If we go for leather, we have to make sure that a new leather motorcycle jacket is not immediately comfortable. Leather stretches and would become too roomy with a comfortable fit. Leather can therefore be very tight. A retro motorcycle jacket, tour motorcycle jacket or more classic motorcycle jacket generally has a wider fit and can therefore be comfortable immediately. Combine a leather motorcycle jacket with leather motorcycle pants or kevlar jeans for the right look.
Maintaining leather motorcycle jackets
Leather can be cleaned with a leather cleaner and a cotton cloth. If you want to do this thoroughly, spray in part and straighten the leather on the inside with your fingers. This will smooth the leather and also remove the dirt that is normally in the texture of the leather. Always let your leather clothing air well after wearing it.
Never hang leather clothing in an airtight bag or space. Leather should not be washed or steamed. When the leather has become completely wet, treat it with leather grease when the leather has dried to a large extent (and thus before it is completely dry!).
There is a simple way to determine if you need to grease leather. Rub your hand over the leather with light pressure. If you notice that your hand is sliding stiffly over the leather, then it is time to grease your leather product again.