- RichaSafety Mesh reflective vestRegular Price 64.99 As low as 45.49Color
- AlpinestarsTrack Vest 2 protectionRegular Price 189.95 151.96Color
- RichaBodyguard 2 Ladies Jacket299.99Color
- RichaBodyguard 2 Jacket299.99Color
- RichaGilet Sadic With LacesAs low as 139.99Color
- DainesePro-Armor Safety Jacket 2.0249.95Color
- AlpinestarsTech-Air Race-e airbag vest1,099.95Color
- AlpinestarsTech-Air 10 Race System1,099.95Color
- REV'IT!Vest Athos Air 257.99Color
- REV'IT!Connector HV Reflectie VestAs low as 47.99Color
- REV'IT!Athos 2 reflective Vest57.99Color
- DaineseHigh Vis Vest Explorer reflective vest65.95Color
- RichaSafety Belt Vest reflective vest49.99Color
- AlpinestarsTech-Air Street vest airbag849.95Color
- HeldFlashlight LED reflective vest99.95Color
- DaineseSmart Jacket D-Air airbag vest699.95Color
- RichaSleeveless Safety Jacket69.99Color
- AlpinestarsTech-Air 5 airbag699.95Color
- DaineseSmart Jacket Hi-Vis D-Air759.95Color
- DaineseSmart Jacket Long Sleeve D-Air799.95Color
- RichaSafety Flare Jacket79.99Color
- REV'IT!Proteus protection vest209.99Color
- Pando MotoShell UH 02 Shirt259.95Color
Buy motorcycle vests
Which motorcycle vests are available.
Here you will find all vests that you can wear over or under your motorcycle jacket. Reflection vests make you stand out more in the dark. Leather vests, also called leather gilets , protect your torso and allow you to have various emblems put on it. Protective vests are understood to mean protection vests. You wear these vests under your motorcycle jacket or jersey with which your torso is optimally protected against impact.
Reflection vests for the motorcycle
You wear a fluorescent yellow reflection vest over your motorcycle jacket that makes you stand out in the dark. Commuter traffic drivers in particular use a reflective vest to maneuver through traffic more visibly. A reflection is recommended when driving in dark weather, such as in the evening or when it rains. When choosing your right size, you can assume the same size as your motorcycle jacket.
Leather motorcycle gilets for over your motorcycle jacket or vest
In our range you will find different types of leather waistcoats. Leather waistcoats are always sold blank and can be expanded with stickers and / or emblems. When fitting the waistcoat, make sure that you fit the waistcoat over your motorcycle jacket so that it is not too tight.
Protection vests such as body protectors and airbag vests
If you don't want to leave anything to chance and want to be optimally protected on your bike, a protection vest is a suitable choice. These protective vests come in the form of a simple harness that you wear under your clothing to an advanced airbag vest. Alpinestars airbag vests are zipped into the jacket and are activated in milliseconds at the time of a crash.