- GerbingXR Women motorcycle glove179.95Color
- AlpinestarsHt-3 Heat Tech Drystar Glove299.95Color
- AlpinestarsHt-5 Heat Tech Drystar Glove329.95Color
- AlpinestarsHt-7 Heat Tech Drystar Glove399.95Color
- REV'IT!Liberty H2O Heated Glove269.99Color
- REV'IT!Liberty H2O Ladies Heated Glove269.99Color
- REV'IT!Freedom H2O Heated Glove249.99Color
- GerbingXRL Long motorcycle glove199.95Color
- GerbingXR motorcycle glove199.95Color
- RACERConnect 2 Heated verwarmde motorhandschoen229.95Color
- RACERC2 KP Ladies Heated Glove219.95In stock in store
Heated motorcycle gloves
The benefits of heated motorcycle gloves.
Heated motorcycle gloves are definitely worth considering if you continue driving in winter. The heating elements in the gloves ensure good blood circulation. In this way you are guaranteed to keep feeling in your fingers, this is crucial during motorcycling. Heated motorcycle gloves are always provided with a well-insulating waterproof and breathable membrane so that your hands not only stay warm but also dry.
Heated gloves with separate batteries or motor connection
Heated gloves can be connected to the battery of the engine, some models have a small battery in the gloves. The temperature of the gloves can be adjusted separately. The advantage of heated gloves compared to heated grips is that heated motorcycle gloves heat the entire hand instead of just the inside. Heated motorcycle gloves keep hands warm for much longer.