- Largest motorcycle clothing store in 3 countries
- Free shipping from 50 euros
- Returns within 30 days
- Pay via iDeal, PayPal, Credit card or afterwards
- 18 physical stores in 3 countries
The Alpinestars Air Plus v2 Gore-Tex is very unique in its kind. This motorcycle boot is waterproof and highly breathable. The Air Plus v2 Gore-Tex is thus designed to be for the summer rider who does not want to risk the chance of wet feet. Thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane are this motorcycle boots 100% watertight and wind can cool the feet by the use of mesh panels.
Alpinestars Air Plus v2 Gore-Tex material and safety
In addition to the extensive functionality of the Air Plus v2 features the correct safety. The motorcycle boots are reinforced in the critical areas so that you have enough impact protection here. These critical sections are located around the toes, heel, ankle and shin. The Alpinestars Air Plus v2 is mainly composed of volnerfrundleer. At the places where abrasion resistance is less critical, the boot is made of a mesh material which is interwoven with a wear-resistant fiber.
Alpinestars Air Plus v2 Gore-Tex waterproofing and ventilation
Thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane is processed in the Alpinestars Air Plus v2 can be guaranteed watertight. Gore-Tex has the ability to be waterproof, yet breathable. As a result, perspiration, the motor boot and exit of moisture, and can not enter the boot. At the front of the boot is a mesh panel that makes driving wind which the boot hits the foot to cool.
Specifications Alpinestars Air Plus v2 Gore-Tex:
- Made of volnerfrundleer and mesh
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- Perforated on the front and back
- Stretch accordion for sufficient freedom of movement
- Durable switching path
- TPU ankle protection
- Large entry
- zip and Velcro closure
- around the reinforced toes
- 3D mesh lining to drive off moisture
- Removable anatomic footbed
- Anti-slip rubber sole
|Sport Touring, Touring