- DaineseProtection & Cleaning Kit34.95Color
- REV'IT!Textile Wash 250ml19.99Color
- DaineseProtection & Cleaning Kit Maintenance Kit27.95Color
- RichaLedervet ledervet14.99Color
- RichaLederzeep leather soap14.99Color
- RichaLeather Cleaner Spray19.99Color
- RichaTextile Impregnation Liquid Wash17.99Color
- RichaTex Wash17.99Color
- RichaImpregneerspray Impregnation19.99Color
- Muc-OffRain Shield Re-proofer 250ml14.95Color
- REV'IT!Leather Cleaner/Conditioner 150ml49.99Out of stock
- REV'IT!Textile Spray 400ml19.99Out of stock
Motorcycle clothing maintenance
How do I maintain my motorcycle clothing?
Many motorcyclists do not know how to maintain their clothes. Because your motorcycle clothing comes into contact with dirt, moisture and smog, your motorcycle clothing can quickly deteriorate without careful maintenance. Without maintenance, this can lead to non-washable deposits on the motorcycle clothing and the membrane can become blocked, so that the motorcycle clothing will no longer be waterproof in the long run. Just like normal clothing, motorcycle clothing should also be washed.
Which maintenance product do I need?
What kind of product you clean the motorcycle clothing with depends on the material. Textile motorcycle clothing with a membrane can be washed in the washing machine with a special detergent. After this operation, the motorcycle jacket or motorcycle pants must be re-impregnated for optimal waterproofing. You can clean leather motorcycle gear by first cleaning it and then greasing it or spraying it with an entertaining and protective spray. In this way the leather remains supple and lasts longer.