- Largest motorcycle clothing store in 3 countries
- Free shipping from 50 euros
- Returns within 30 days
- Pay via iDeal, PayPal, Credit card or afterwards
- 18 physical stores in 3 countries
The AGV Sport Modular Hi-Vis helmet is unique in its kind. The first 100% carbon helmet system, derived from the legendary Pista GP. A serious boy Thus, with a speed in each fiber. Ideally suited for the sporty touring riders both in terms of comfort and safety not want to be desired.
AGV Sport Modular Hi-Vis helmet shell and safety
The development of the Sport Modular Hi-Vis, the designers used the same technology as the Pista GP R. The result is a carbon helmet weighing just 1295 grams and a maximum score in the area of ??security. The helmet shell is in three dimensions by which it is kept as compact as possible. The EPS inner shell has different thicknesses in order to provide optimal protection. The safety is further assured by the special metal visor lock system, and a titanium double-D closure.
Of course, the helmet shell is optimized aerodynamically. Due to the adjustable rear spoiler, these properties to adjust so that it performs optimally in your situation.
AGV Sport Modular Hi-Vis visors
The AGV Sport Modular Hi-Vis deserves as the visor comes extra attention. The transparent gives you as a driver, namely, a field of view of 190 degrees horizontally and 85 degrees vertically. So you have a borderless visibility and an excellent view over traffic. The transparent visor where the Sport Modular Hi-Vis comes standard with almost 5 mm thick, as with racing helmets is the case. It is carried out with a 100% MaxVision Pinlock lens 120 which prevents the visor covers.
The metal lock and three point locking system ensures that the visor whatever happens, remains closed in order to protect the face and eyes. The visor can easily be changed without tools, for example, a tinted visor. An additional valued function under the tour drivers, the integrated sun visor which, moreover, is removable.
AGV Sport Modular Hi-Vis lining and ventilation
The inner liner of the Sports Modular Hi-Vis is composed in such a way to be able to provide maximum comfort under all conditions. In addition, which of course is washable and removable. The cheek pads are manufactured from a material which Ritmo antibacterial is, by 2DRY moisture-regulating, and is gentle to the skin.
The TopPAD has two functions, and is reversible. The Shalimar liner provides insulation in colder conditions and Ritmo for excellent moisture-wicking effect and cooling in warm temperatures. The high collar is designed so that rain does not penetrate inside to know. By making space around the temple is also thought to wear glasses.
The ventilation system is both on the chin and on top of the helmet can be closed, wherein on top of which is adjustable in three different positions. In conjunction with the inner liner and air exhaust creates an active airflow to create a pleasant helmet climate. In addition, the integrated rear spoiler helps to expel hot air out of the helmet.
Please review the driving test of Shoei Neotec 2 Schuberth C4 and AGV Sport Modular for more information.
Properties AGV Sport Modular Hi-Vis system helmet
- High-grade solid carbon system helmet
- Suitable for sports and intensive (Sport) tour rider
- For commuting and recreational use
- 100% Carbon outer shell
- EPS foam inner shell 4 in sizes
- helmet shell in three sizes (XXS-S, M /L, XL-3XL)
- Weight 1295 g
- ECE 22.05 certified
- Lockable air inlet on the chin guard
- Lockable air inlet in three positions on the upper side
- Air outlet integrated in adjustable rear spoiler
- Active hot air exit
- High quality Ritmo and Shalimar removable and washable lining
- 2DRY moisture-regulating effect and Sanitized antibacterial activity
- Double-sided lining with insulating and moisture-wicking effect
- Shalimar and Nabuk collar against the ingress of rain
- Suitable for eyeglass wearers
Visor and sun visor
- Standard visor clear with Pinlock preparation (GT-3)
- Thickness of no less than 4.7 mm
- Optical class A with scratch-resistant and anti-fogging coating
- 100% MaxVision 120 Pinlock lens included
- 185 degrees horizontal and 90-degree vertical field of view
- Visor lock system metal visor locking
- Easily removable visor without Tools
- Integrated and removable UV-protection sun visor
- Easy to operate in left-hand edge helmet
Chinstrap and extras
- Titanium Double-D chin strap
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable shin flap
- chin cup easily operated with one hand
- Prepared for Bluetooth communcatiesysteem
- Exchangeable visor in various shades
|Sport, Sport Touring, Touring